Mulekan hari ini tanpe mengharapkan pd yg x pasti :)
Teddy Stylove

Present From My Mom


Last week, my mom gave me somthing.... Guess What? She ask me to choose 2 box from 4 box that she bought because another 2 box she would like to give to my cousin that stay in our house... and she said that she buy it from AVON Magazines...


so, i choose 2 and open it out...guess what?? take a look what i get!
what u think is it? well, firstly i think that the second box is brooch because it look like a brooch..so i decide to wear it n take a look....


haha.. i got it wrong, it actually one set of chain and ring.... i think this is a first time i wearing something that make me look girly ... i throw out make lovely chain to replace it with my new chain :)


Pic above is my chain that i always wear without get it off ...yes, i like something that unic and make me feel that i'm brave..so, i kiss my eagle head locket for the last time n change it with the present that given to me... i also wear the ring ...


well..what u think about it? isn't nice? combination blue and white diamond make me feel warm and feel relax to look at it... n the unic of this chain n ring is behind of the locket, it look loke this....


unic right? well, thank a lot to my mom.... :)
I love u mom, u are the great mother in the world for me...
thank a lot for this present! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment